Federal Acquisition SupportDid your last Request for Proposal (RFP) get you what you really need?
We developed The Alaris RFP Red Force™ to vanquish the top three acquisition frustrations voiced by our government clients:
- Lack of quality bids
- Bidder questions that delay proposals, trigger multiple amendments, and require withdrawal and reissue of the RFP
- Protests that delay the award or start of the contract
Quality RFPs are essential to robust competition, minimal delays, and Better Buying Power best practices. Call in The Alaris Red Force™ to get maximum benefit from your acquisition process.
We send a team of experienced industry and government executives to your site as observers/coaches/trainers. The Red Force consists of former executives with deep experience in areas relevant to the acquisition process:
- Decision-makers with profit and loss responsibilities
- Business development professionals
- Capture, proposal, and program managers
- Contracting officers and financial analysts
Red Force plays the role of an industry vendor responding to your RFP as a prime contractor. We conduct a 1-2 day mock industry review and deliver an after action report (AAR) that includes:
- A bid/no bid presentation
- A compliance matrix that identifies what industry thinks you value
- A price to win and cost to deliver
- Industry questions and the answers vendors would prefer
- Assessment of the likelihood and content of bid protests
- Recommended improvements to the draft RFP
The Alaris Red Force™ helps you attract quality bids and get the products and services you need.